Current Employment Opportunities:
Director of Infrastructure
The Township of Mulmur invites applications for the position of
DIRECTOR OF INFRASTUCTURE
(Full Time Permanent)
The Director of Infrastructure is responsible for overseeing the Township’s infrastructure and managing the operations of the Public Works and Recreation departments.
- Ability to make concrete and well-informed decisions that support the overall organization and the use of human and capital resources based on available funds.
- Ensure all work is carried out within budget, on schedule and inline with all municipal standards.
- Manage a complex, high-demand workload while leading, coaching, and motivating staff.
- Responsible for planning and overseeing various infrastructure projects.
- Coordinate and review any technical/engineering applications and reports on development applications and oversee all permitting related to municipal assets and infrastructure.
- Must have a degree or diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent education.
- Must be a member in good standing with PEO, OACETT, OGRA(CRS) or equivalent professional accreditation.
- A minimum of five years senior management experience in engineering and municipal services.
- Extensive project management experience and skills
This position offers a competitive wage of $110,019-$123,827 (2023 rates) and benefit package including an OMERS pension and a 35-hour work week. Please submit cover letter & resume as one PDF document to email@example.com attention Tracey Atkinson, CAO/Clerk/Planner. This position will be open until filled.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates to be interviewed will be contacted. Personal information collected will be used in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act for the purpose of candidate selection. The Township of Mulmur is an Equal Opportunity Employer and accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment process, upon request. The successful candidate will be required to supply a clean criminal record check.