Report A Problem

Spot something that needs attention in your community? Street sign missing? Streetlight out? Giant pothole? We're here to help.

Get in touch by filling out the form below and we'll get back to you within one business day.

Need Township help right away? Reach out directly to (705) 434-7302 for Road Emergencies and to (519) 942-5695 for Mansfield Water Emergencies.