Many Litter clean up and conservation's can occur even with Covid-19. The Participation Guide provides actions each and every Ontarian can take to prevent, reduce and divert waste, right at home. Please respect Provincial Orders, social distancing and stay safe!”
Stay up to date on Covid-19 information and other services:
• TeleCheck-Dufferin provides a daily or twice daily call to seniors over 55 who need a safety or medication check or even just a chat with the outside world. Many Mulmur users are already on this no-cost service. Please contact TeleCheck at 519-415-3764 for further details.
• Wellington Dufferin Guelph Public Health: https://www.wdgpublichealth.ca/
• Government of Canada: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection.html
• Government of Canada Travel Advisories: https://travel.gc.ca/travelling/advisories
• Ontario Ministry of Health: https://www.ontario.ca/page/2019-novel-coronavirus
• Public Health Ontario: https://www.publichealthontario.ca/
• World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/
• Headwaters Health Care Foundation: https://www.hhcfoundation.com/Home
March 17, 2020
Effective at 12p.m. March 17th, Mulmur Municipal Administration Office and Public Works Building will be closed to the public until further notice. If someone has a critical need to personally attend the office, we will be permitting pre- scheduled appointments on a case-by-case basis following a pre-screening protocol. Many of our services are available online at www.mulmur.ca. Township staff will still be available by phone and email and can arrange for mailing or pick-ups as necessary.
March 16, 2020
The Township of Mulmur is announcing a number of municipal closures that will take effect immediately. All Council and Committee meetings, public consultations and public gatherings will also be cancelled until April 6th. The North Dufferin Community Center (Honeywood Arena) will also be closed. The Mulmur Pancake Breakfast event is cancelled. Please note that a number of services within our County have been closed.
Social Distancing is strongly recommended. Townhall will remain open at this time but visitors will be asked to self-screen before entering the building. Enhanced screening may be established at the Townhall over the coming days. The public is asked not to visit municipal facilities unless absolutely necessary. The Township will continue to encourage residents to interact with the Township online or telephone instead of in-person, as much as possible.
The following links will provide you with up to date information and moving forward:
• WDG Public Health Activates Call Centre 1-800-265-7293 Ext 7006. Call this number before you go to your doctor or hospital emergency room
• Health Canada Updates and Guidelines
• Ontario Ministry of Health Updates including Resources and Guidance Documents
• Wellington Dufferin Guelph Public Health