Mulmur-Melancthon Fire Department is recruiting
The Mulmur-Melancthon Fire Department is a rural Volunteer Fire Department operating out of the hamlet of Honeywood in Mulmur, Ontario servicing approximately 800 households with approximately 27 active volunteer fire fighters.
Reporting to the Volunteer Fire Chief and the Volunteer Deputy Fire Chief as a Volunteer Firefighter you must:
- Be a minimum 18 years of age
- Reside or work near the Fire Station located at 706166 County Rd 21, Honeywood
- Hold a G class driver’s license and ability to obtain DZ license within 1 year of hire date
- Previous fire and medical training an asset but not required
- Must provide clean drivers abstract prior to job offer
- Applicants with daytime/midweek availability for emergency calls will be considered an asset
- Vulnerable sector criminal record check must be provided prior to employment offer
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit in confidence a cover letter and detailed resume no later than: October 6, 2023 to:
Mathew Waterfield, Fire Chief
Mulmur-Melancthon Fire Department
706116 County Rd 21, Mulmur, L9V 0W3
Personal information collected will be used in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act for the purpose of candidate selection.