Seniors Community Grants
This program funds local not-for-profit community groups and organizations to deliver projects, supports and resources for seniors that provide opportunities for greater social inclusion, volunteerism and community engagement.
Find information about the program online or send an email to email@example.com.
Health811 is a free, secure and confidential service Ontarians can call or access online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to receive health advice from qualified health professionals, such as a registered nurse, locate local health services and find trusted health information.
This service is available in both English and French, with translation support offered in other languages.
- Call: 811
- Toll-free TTY: 1-866-797-0007
- Chat live online
- Visit ontario.ca/Health811
Seniors Safety Line
Seniors Safety Line is a 24/7, confidential and free resource. It provides counselling, information, safety planning and referrals in 240 languages for seniors in Ontario who are experiencing, or are at risk of, any type of abuse or neglect.
Call Toll-free: 1-866-299-1011.
Learn more about:
- Seniors Month at ontario.ca/SeniorsMonth.
- ministry programs and services at ontario.ca/msaa.
- Resources for seniors with the updated Guide to Programs and Services for Seniors in Ontario.
- For other programs and services available in your area visit: 211ontario.ca.