The Corporation of the Township of Mulmur
INVITES APPLICATIONS FOR:
FULL TIME EQUIPMENT OPERATOR
Reporting to the Public Works Foreperson, this position requires the ability to operate and maintain various types of equipment as well as perform manual work. The successful applicant must be able to work flexible hours, winter shifts and call-ins as needed.
The preferred candidate will have:
- A valid DZ driver’s license (AZ preferred) with a clean driver’s abstract
- 3 to 5 years’ experience operating the following equipment
- Grader with snowplow equipment
- Wheel Loader/Backhoe
- Dump Truck with snowplow/sander combination
- Able to respond to emergency call-ins within ½ hour
- Experience in road maintenance and construction
- Strong teamwork skills
Qualified candidates are invited to email their cover letter, resume and clean driver’s abstract in PDF format to the attention of Heather Boston at firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying “FT Equipment Operator” in the subject line. This position is open until filled.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates to be interviewed will be contacted. Personal information collected will be used in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act for the purpose of candidate selection. The Township of Mulmur is an Equal Opportunity Employer and accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment process, upon request. The successful candidate will be required to supply a clean criminal record check.