Get In Touch

Cathy Cook

Phone

  • Local (705) 466-3341 Ext. 234
  • Toll Free (866) 472-0417 from 519 only
  • Fax (705) 466-2922

Address

  • 758070 2nd Line East
    Mulmur, ON L9V 0G8

Cemeteries

Active Cemeteries

There are two active cemeteries within Mulmur Township.

Honeywood Cemetery is located adjacent to the United Church in the hamlet at 598335 2nd Line West (West Half Lot 26, Concession 2 WHS)

Mansfield Presbyterian Cemetery is located adjacent to the Mansfield Presbyterian Church on Airport Road at 936572 Airport Road (East Part Lot 10, Concession 6 EHS)

 

Inactive Cemeteries

There are eight inactive cemeteries in the Township of Mulmur maintained by the Township. All of the inactive cemeteries are included on the Township's Register of Cultural Heritage Properties.

The Township will issue tax receipts for donations. Please consider assisting us financially in the maintenance and restoration of these lasting tributes that have historical importance.

For for further information on burials, visit www.ontarioobits.com/genealogy/cemetery

 

 

Banda Methodist Cemetery

Location: 828262 Mulmur/Nottawasaga (Clearview) Townline west of Airport Road

Methodist church built in 1867 and closed in 1897
Land donated for cemetery to church in 1869 by J. Clemenger


Campbell Family (Private) Cemetery

Location: 836052 4th Line East just north of Highway #89


Christ Church Anglican Cemetery (Whitfield Anglican)

Location: 677002 Centre Road & 10 Sideroad
Church built by members of congregation in 1874
All of the stones but one were moved in 1970 and arranged by height
Last burial in 1922


Whitfield United Church Cemetery (Whitfield Methodist)

Location: 676586 Centre Road south of 10 Sideroad
Exact site of former church is unknown
No tombstones remain from the small cemetery on the former church property


Mulmur Pioneer (Methodist) Cemetery

Location:  876089 5th Line EHS north of Highway #89


Perm Methodist Cemetery

Location: 588004 4th Line EHS & 10 Sideroad
Church built in 1871 and was demolished in 1925
Cemetery laid out in 1871


Primrose Presbyterian Cemetery

Location: 676328 Centre Road north of 5 Sideroad
Presbyterian Church built in 1867 and closed in 1925
Additional land purchased in 1895
Last Burial 1961
Members went to Horning’s Mills, Knox Presbyterian and Primrose United Primrose Cemetery


St. Luke's Anglican Cemetery

Location:   956046 7th Line EHS north of Highway #89